Re: numbered rests in parts

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: numbered rests in parts
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:48:23 +0000

hello,

On 1 Apr 2011, at 00:03, "Bernhard Ott" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 30.03.2011 17:36, James Lowe wrote:
>> Hello,

Don't worry. There are a lot of snippets to hunt through. What you may find
when you use this method is that de ending on how you construct the voices, the
rest glyphs may not appear in the expected place - I.e. on the wrong staff line
- so you may need to use

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Writing-rests#Rests

d1\rest constructions to get them in the correct place.

James