Beyond bars, book by Elaine Gould

From: flup2
Subject: Beyond bars, book by Elaine Gould
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 22:54:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

In a recent message, I discovered the reference to Elaine Gould's book
"Beyond Bars". I never read about it before (I only knew Gardner Read and
Kurt Stone books) and would like to know more about it from people who own
and use it.

Is it more complete than Read and Stone, are some aspects different from
rules followed by Lilypond ?

In other words, is that book interesting when owning one of its predecessors
?

Thanks,

Philippe