again, full score layout problem

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: again, full score layout problem
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:21:24 +0800 (CST)

Again for the full score pagination. A professor first tried to read a4 version, and he must use a magnifying glass. I then compiled the a3 version (the link below, containing all score/parts/code/midi files. He said that it's actually not the problem of paper size, since many large scores are printed in just a4 but look very clear. I'm puzzled, since Lilypond always produce the most beautiful and clear music. Please check my full score, and tell me what' wrong with the appearance.
http://www.darajan2.com/douban/Haipeng/Celebration%20Overture.zip
Regards
Haipeng