Re: Instantiating temporary staves with text

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Instantiating temporary staves with text
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:44:32 +0100

Please "reply-all" to keep any information passed around available to the mailing list.

You can over-ride the empty staff visibility on a per-staff basis as follows:

<<
\new Staff
  \relative c''
  { \repeat unfold 40 { c4 c c c } }

\new Staff
  {
  \override Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-empty = ##t
  \relative c''
  {
    \repeat unfold 10 { a4 a a a }
    R1 * 20