Re: programming error: Going back in MIDI time

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: programming error: Going back in MIDI time
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:32:18 +0100

James Lowe wrote Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:19 AM

On 6 Apr 2011, at 06:56, "Keith OHara" <address@hidden> wrote:

Make the grace notes take less time with a *1/2 or something similar. The midi output gives grace notes 1/4 the duration of their note type (I think). So sometimes we have to fiddle with the duration so they all fit in the time after
the preceding normal note.

Is this a bug or should we putting this as an @knownissue?

It is unlikely to be fixed, so I think it should be
a @knownissue, with a brief explanation and workaround.

Trevor