RE: How to create "and so on..." snippets, examples, excerpts etc. with

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: How to create "and so on..." snippets, examples, excerpts etc. with lilypond
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:43:37 +0000

Nils,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Nils
)Sent: 07 April 2011 16:38
)To: lilypond-user
)Subject: How to create "and so on..." snippets, examples, excerpts etc.
)with lilypond
)
)Hello list,
)
)I regulary create educational music sheets and need a way to indicate that
)the music is incomplete. In the handwriting world there are many ways to
)do this. I only need one :) What is the Lilypond way to do this?
)I created some examples in inkscape, attached.
)

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=668

For a start

james