Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music

From: Pato Press
Subject: Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:03:20 -0300

Hi Nils

2011/4/7 Nils Hammerfest <address@hidden>
How do I get the video? I just got a wave file from
../build/src/actions2wav unit.actions

Nils

Just

cd blender
make test # first do the test. These should give you 3 violin bow img in the /tmp/vivi-movie/ that you could verify with your prefer soft.
make mpeg # rest a couple of minutes. While it renders the movie and there you'll have a ./unit.mpeg

It should work fine. You need blender in your system. Or at your home/ or any other. If its the last, you should edit the blender/Makefile and follow the instructions of the first paragraph.
And you should have mencoder too.

Luck!
Marcos.