Re: status of mutopia project

From: Music Teacher
Subject: Re: status of mutopia project
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 07:17:34 -0500

I feel this is quite the point. Mutopia is a very nice project, no
doubt. But a repository only with ly-files would be also very helpful,
in conjonction (does it exist?) with a lily-fonction to translate
notes names from one language t another (I got used to netherland
notes names, and i dislike now to work in a ly file with french names)
:-O
Greetings,

Francois