Re: status of release

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: status of release
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:27:59 +0100

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:21:17AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Graham Percival writes:
>
> >     http://lilypond.org/bug-reports
>
> >     http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples
>
> Why are these in plural; I would prefer: /bug-report, /tiny-example ?

Because I thought that the phrase "Tiny examples" sounded better
in English.  I mean, the urls come directly from the @node names
in Documentation/web/community.itexi.

*shrug*

I wouldn't mind having extra redirects for important URLs like
this; if you want to add that, then modify
Documentation/web/server/lilypond.org.htaccess

Note that for security purposes, changes in git for that file do
not take effect without manual attention from you, me, or Han-Wen.
See CG 5.2 website uploading and security  for more info.

Cheers,
- Graham