Re: Dividing ties and adjusting ties in an arpeggiated chord

From: bruys .
Subject: Re: Dividing ties and adjusting ties in an arpeggiated chord
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:23:35 +1000

Thanks for your persistence, Eluze,

You're right, I'm using version 2.12.3. It's good to know that when I
upgrade to the new version, I should be able to get it to work. In
version 2.12.3, it's not really bad, but the tie clips the bottom of
the sharp sign.

Remember, I started by wanting to reproduce a figure from a book,
which looks just fine with the divided tie. Although, I think you're
probably right: if I was going with the divided tie option, I suspect
I would have to increase the distance between the first two grace
notes, because otherwise there's no much of the tie before it
disappears behind the sharp sign.

Best wishes,
bruys