Self-Publishing (was "Favorite Lilypond-Score Printer?")

From: PMA
Subject: Self-Publishing (was "Favorite Lilypond-Score Printer?")
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:05:17 -0400

My thanks to all for your suggestions!

The upshot -- well, so far -- is that *if* I buy the printer, it will be a
refurbished HP LaserJet 5000.  Am sniffing out reputable vendors.

Meanwhile, I've begun to explore other (no-printer) options for self-
publishing.  The POD outfits (Lulu first) especially, and the archivers
(IMSLP, WIMA) anyway.

Simply -- I want my scores (PDF) available and known to be so by
folks whose taste might incline them to be interested.  (Reckon
it's the "known to be so" part that'll cost me....)

I would love to hear your favorite thoughts on this topic.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Pete