Re: First page completed; tweaking questions

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Re: First page completed; tweaking questions
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:51:14 -0500

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

> There's a bracket-visibility property that you can play
> around with (ie \once \override Voice . TupletBracket #'bracket-visibility = ##t)

> > Great; this worked _except_ that it just removed the
> > bracket and _not_ the number in the center of the bracket.
> > I would like to remove both.
>
> \once \override Voice . TupletNumber #'transparent = ##t

Great pointers; thanks!

> Every time someone suggests a property, you should try to find it in the
> notation reference (that's how I learned LilyPond).  By doing so, it'll
> give you better intuition as to how the program works and help you search
> for definitions of things that could be helpful.

Ok; the only mention of the string "TupletBracket" in
Notation Reference, LilyPond version 2.12.2 is reference
to the Internal Reference document, which as first I found
rather cryptic.  On the second reading however, the Internal
Reference document, is making more sense.  Thanks.