Re: Stacked markup problem

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Stacked markup problem
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

Jesse Engle-3 wrote:

> I took the time to check out a copy of the development source from the
> repository and everything compiled and installed fine. The stickings
> were displayed in the correct order as you said, but now there's an
> entirely separate problem: the accents are now much lower than they
> should be. The example I used previously illustrates this:
>
> \version "2.13.60"
>

> \new DrumStaff \new DrumVoice \drummode {
>    \stemUp
>    sn4:16_"L"_"R" ~ sn4->_"L"_"R"
>    sn4:16_"R"_"L" ~ sn4->_"R"_"L"
> }

indeed - prior to 2.13.10 it used to be right below the notehead and not
under the staff.

you can correct this behaviour with \override DrumStaff.Script
#'staff-padding = #'()

unluckily this leads to a collision with the tieā€¦ i'm not sure if this is a
bug and how to easily work around that!

> I apologise if this is not the proper venue for development-version
> issues, but because it had to do with an issue I had in the stable
> version, I thought it might be appropriate to post it here...Jesse

i believe that's the right place!

Eluze