Re: Add text to rehearsal mark

From: Ed Gordijn
Subject: Re: Add text to rehearsal mark
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:02:55 +0200

Hi,

I more or less finished my music function. The result is added.
I didn't really solved the issues I addressed to the list but avoided them. Now I store the default format for the rehearsal mark in my own function "format-mark-default" so that I can use it in my music function RehearsalMarkWithText and can change back to the default after printing with RehearsalMark.

I still think that it should be possible to use the calculated value for the alignment directly so help on that point is appreciated.

Greetings, Ed