Re: Stacked markup problem

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Stacked markup problem
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:38:24 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "-Eluze" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:10 PM

Jesse Engle-3 wrote:

I took the time to check out a copy of the development source from the
repository and everything compiled and installed fine. The stickings
were displayed in the correct order as you said, but now there's an
entirely separate problem: the accents are now much lower than they
should be. The example I used previously illustrates this:

\version "2.13.60"

\new DrumStaff \new DrumVoice \drummode {
   \stemUp
   sn4:16_"L"_"R" ~ sn4->_"L"_"R"
   sn4:16_"R"_"L" ~ sn4->_"R"_"L"
}

indeed - prior to 2.13.10 it used to be right below the notehead and not
under the staff.

FWIW Elaine Gould's book says that accents should be outside the staff, so 2.13 is getting this right, albeit at the expense of messing up sticking instructions.

--
Phil Holmes