Re: Problems with articulate.ly, seems to affect the pdf even with twosc

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Problems with articulate.ly, seems to affect the pdf even with twoscore blocks
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:43:47 +1000

On 15/04/11 23:18, Helge Hafting wrote:
On 15. april 2011 12:18, Trevor Daniels wrote:
Helge

Do you still get problems if the \include is moved
to lie within the midi \score block? The file redefines
some predefined commands, eg \afterGrace and \appoggiatura.

I can't have it inside the midi score block - that gives a syntax error
in line 92 of articulate.ly

But I moved the \include so it comes after the layout score block and
before the midi score block. That worked well.

Even that doesn't work if using \bookpart to have multiple scores in the one PDF - you still get the error on line 92 of articulate.ly with the include between the layout and midi score blocks. The include has to go outside the \bookpart block.

Nick