lyric-hyphen-break - How disable it?

From: Luca Rossetto Casel
Subject: lyric-hyphen-break - How disable it?
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:40:14 +0200

Hello everyone!

Reading the regression test, I see that Lilypond includes a function called 'lyric-hyphen-break.ly'. It is used to print hyphens at the beginning of the line only when they go past the first note.

In some languages, as in Italian, it's preferable to print hyphens at the beginning of the line on the first note too. How can I disable this feature?

Thank you in advance,

    Luca Rossetto Casel

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Solo al Family Hotel Cesenatico bimbo gratis fino 8 anni, tutto incluso, con
bevande a volonta' tutto il giorno in spiaggia e in hotel, ombrellone e lettini
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11400&d=17-4