Artificial-looking clef in a CueVoice?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Artificial-looking clef in a CueVoice?
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:20:11 +0200

Hi there!

I remember a discussion where Reinhold asked how should a clef looks
like in a  CueVoice  (I cannot find this again).
IIRC the conclusion was something like: the clef should look voluntarily
"artificial", i.e. smaller but _after_ the bar line (and not _before_).

I'd like to have such "artificial-looking" clef in a CueVoice.
Unfortunately I am not able to get it using the  \clef  command in a
CueVoice .  Ideas how I could achieve this (clef _after_ the bar line)?

Please note that for various reasons I use a  CueVoice  and _not_
\cueDuring .

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Xavier