Re: Multiple Stanzas in the middle of a piece

From: Marek Klein
Subject: Re: Multiple Stanzas in the middle of a piece
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:39:16 +0200

Hi Michael,

2011/4/18 Michael Dykes <address@hidden>
I now know how to do multiple stanzas with a single common section, but I need the reverse essentially--Single common sections for most of the music, but 3 "stanzas" near the middle of the piece. Attached is the source code as it is now without any changes. I tried making changes, but ended up using several hours and acheived nothing. Thanks for any help you may provide. Actually, I do have the 3 stanzas here, but not in the proper place. They should be after the \divisioMinima in the secnd section of notes.

You have to use skips in your second and third stanzas... see attachment.

HTH
Marek
--
Marek Klein