Re: Multiple Stanzas in the middle of a piece

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Re: Multiple Stanzas in the middle of a piece
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:33:15 -0400

Hullo Marek. Almost perfect. However, I just now realized that for the 3rd "stanza" the word "Theo -- to -- kos, __" needs to be scored differently (i.e. with different music). Bascially the music is exactly the same, except for those words, the "kos" of Theotokos needs to fall on the f2 - the same f2 that is slurred in the 'other' two 'stanzas.

I just now realized that issue. Is there any way for me to use lilypond to score the 1 & 3 stanza musically as is (w/ the slur from g(f) - sop, c(a) - ten, and c(d) - bass) but omit those slurs in the 2nd so that the "kos" falls on the f - sop, a - ten, and d - bass?

Many thanks for all your help thus far. If I can get this, it will be exactly  what I am looking for.