RE: Change the color of ledger lines

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Change the color of ledger lines
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:43:00 +0000

Hello

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Xavier Scheuer
)Sent: 18 April 2011 10:33
)To: lilypond-user
)Subject: Change the color of ledger lines
)
)Hi,
)
)Maybe this question has already been answered but I did not find a
)solution while searching through the mailing lists.
)
)  \override NoteHead #'color = #red
)changes the color of the note heads but not the color of the ledger lines.  I
)tried
)
)  \override Staff.LedgerLineSpanner #'color = #red
)
)but it does not work.
)
)Any idea how I could change the color of the ledger lines (ledger lines
)only, I do not want to change the whole staff's color).
)Thanks in advance.
)

\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'color = #red

James