Re: legato chordGlissando

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: legato chordGlissando
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:16:25 +0200

Il giorno mar, 19/04/2011 alle 20.01 +0200, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
> There's a way to achieve a good looking *legato* chord glissando? (i.e.
> using slurs)
>
> In the following snippet I'd like to remove the two slurs in the middle.
> Any idea?
> Thanks!
>

> \version "2.13.60"
>
> music = \relative c' {
>   \set doubleSlurs = ##t
>   \chordGlissando
>   <c\3 e\2 g\1>8( <f\3 a\2 c\1>)
> }
>
> \new StaffGroup <<
>   \new Staff { \clef "G_8" \music }
>   \new TabStaff { \clef "moderntab" \music }

I've learned how to hide a slur connecting not simultaneous notes:

c-\tweak #'stencil #f ( cis d dis)

or

\once \override Slur #'stencil = ##f
  c( cis d dis)

But I don't know how to hide just one or two slurs connecting chords.
Probably a solution would be using two different voices, but I don't
like it.  I think I'll give up with this.

Cheers,
Federico