RE: OS X update for problems with OpenType fonts in 10.6.7

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: OS X update for problems with OpenType fonts in 10.6.7
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:24:30 +0000

Hello,
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Tim McNamara address@hidden
Sent: 27 April 2011 02:47
To: lilypond-user lilypond-user

This may fix the issues with Lilypond and 10.6.7; I haven't tested it yet.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4605

----

After proclaiming that I had never had any issues with this, I finally did get
the problem yesterday - talk about good timing! - even using Onyx and
stop/starting atsutil and rebooting didn't fix the issue (the issue being all
noteheads, dynamics and time signatures didn't print  - all other items did -
stems, beams, tuplets, headers,  taglines and bar numbers).

I installed the update which requires a reboot and now I can print the PDF, the
screen display was fine.

James