Re: font use

From: Fr. Michael Gilmary, mma
Subject: Re: font use
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 19:10:17 -0400

Oh, and I meant to mention (again) that, trying older versions of Lilypond:
2.12 will act just like 2.13 with no ligatures;
2.11 or 2.10 complains that something's wrong with python or something (I can't remember) so it doesn't even finish processing. Maybe I should try to resolve that (I'll try to post the error message later when I have a chance) and see if it can work as before.

Many thanks to all for your help. I'll be praying for you (that's my job!).

United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery
67 Dugway Road