RE: Blank PDF but a MINI file that plays the music... Any ideas?

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Blank PDF but a MINI file that plays the music... Any ideas?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:05:19 +0000

Hello

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Jon
)Sent: 29 April 2011 13:33
)To: address@hidden
)
)I am getting a blank page for many of my lilypond files.  I have been
)working with Lilypond for 1 year and have had no troubles up to this point.
)I am getting a blank PDF for many of my older lilypond files which I am
)going back to re-edit.  Any ideas?
)
)Windows - 2.13.2

Not without an example, however if you have a \midi { } in your \layout {} then
simply comment it out % and see if you can compile it and produce a PDF, else
you'll need to give us a bit more to help you here.

What does 'Windows - 2.13.2' mean?

James