LilyPond Paris meeting, 18 or 19 May

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LilyPond Paris meeting, 18 or 19 May
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:08:57 +0100

To anybody in the city of lights / pour tout le monde en Paris,

Anybody want to meet in Paris?  I'll be there on May 18 and 19.
I'm thinking about having an "offline meeting" (or "meet-up" as
they're sometimes called).  My schedule is flexible, so if day
jobs are a problem, we could meet in the evening.  Maybe in some
restaurant, or cafe, or...?  I don't know where Parisians meet.

There's tentative agreement from Mike Solomon, Valentin Villenave,
and a "possible" from John Mandereau, so there'll be plenty of
other lilypond developers around if you think that I'll be boring
to talk to!

Cheers,
- Graham