Re: LilyPond Paris meeting, 18 or 19 May (fwd)

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: LilyPond Paris meeting, 18 or 19 May (fwd)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:31:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011, Graham Percival wrote:

To anybody in the city of lights / pour tout le monde en Paris,

Anybody want to meet in Paris?  I'll be there on May 18 and 19.
I'm thinking about having an "offline meeting" (or "meet-up" as
they're sometimes called).  My schedule is flexible, so if day
jobs are a problem, we could meet in the evening.  Maybe in some
restaurant, or cafe, or...?  I don't know where Parisians meet.

This might be the perfect place for Lilyponders (It is not exactly IN Paris, but it is within a reasonable distance)

        http://www.parislogue.com/monets-garden-at-giverny

This is where the impressionist Claude Monet painted his famous Lilypond paintings. Type "lilypond" and "Monet" in Google images and you will see what I mean.

--

MT