connectArpeggios in TabStaff

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: connectArpeggios in TabStaff
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:22:15 +0200

Is it possible to connect arpeggios between two different voices in a TabStaff?
I can get the desired output by overriding Arpeggio #'positions, but I'd like to have a more intuitive way, something like
\set TabStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t
Is there a better way, am I just missing something?

Also I'd like to know why I have to put an \RemoveEmptyStaffContext in the layout in order to get Span_arpeggio_engraver to work.
For most of my scores I need \RemoveEmptyStaffContext, which is why it was there in the first place. I don't need it for the current one though, so I'd like to leave it out, but then the whole Arpeggio connecting doesn't work anymore.

See the attachment for my (reduced) code. (By the way, the problem exists in 2.13.61 as well.)