Re: Half and whole notes in tab notation

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Half and whole notes in tab notation
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 13:34:16 +0200

Thank you very much! I adjusted the circle padding to 0 to prevent overlapping in chords and even now it is not perfect, but you have to look very close to see that. So it's good for me.
But reverting the double stem doesn't work… although I suspect a general \revert failure there, as I also noticed that reverting a stem direction didn't work, so that I have to override it with up or down accordingly.
Any clues why this is the case?