Re: \mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn, voice and stem issue

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: \mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn, voice and stem issue
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:45:14 +0200

Am 08.05.2011 22:36, schrieb Ivan Kuznetsov:

If I can trouble you yet again, here is a second snippet
with a similar issue, I would like the triplet E natural
in the top voice to take the same space as the E natural
half note in the bottom voice and then "disappear".
Well, from the readers' sight of view this is probably
rather confusing (as mentioned in other replies), but you can
just let the first note disappear by

\times 2/3 {  \hideNotes e,4 \unHideNotes fs4 a'4}

HTH,

Marc

\mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn does not work in this case,
\mergeDifferentlyDottedOn is not applicable (and also
does not work).  I searched the documentation for other
"\mergeDifferently" commands such as "\mergeDifferentlyTupletOn"
but did not find any.

Thanks again.

\version "2.12.3"
\include "english.ly <http://english.ly>"