Re: header anomalies LP2.13.60

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: header anomalies LP2.13.60
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:08:18 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Mooney" <address@hidden>
Aaaahhhhh - the subtleties of LP and its grammar/syntax! :)

Should the spacing thing be submitted as a bug?
I have enough trouble getting to grips with the simple things that submitting a bug report is quite beyond me! :) - if it is a bug could I ask one of you to forward it?

Regards
Bill

I'd say it might count as an enhancement, ("Make headers deal better with multiple lines") but it's so easy to work around I wouldn't bother unless someone is very keen to get it on the issues list.

--
Phil Holmes