Re: Is this some sort of glissando?

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Is this some sort of glissando?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 20:08:27 -0400

Phil,

What you have there is not a glissando, but rather a bar where
alternating notes are to be played as sixteenths (the two beams) for
the entire bar (the dotted half).  I'm not sure how to render this
particular thing in Lilypond, but you could simply write out all the
sixteenths.  But (without looking it up) there is probably a way to do
it fairly easy.

Blessings,

Gordon+