Re: More ossia help, please

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: More ossia help, please
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:06:08 +0100

On 10 May 2011 12:49, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> The code below produces the attached music.  Problem is, I want the ossia
> stave, where the line break occurs, to have a vertical line instead of a
> bracket connecting it to the lower music. I do, however, want the lower
> pieces to have the \ChoirStaff bracket.  Any tips on how I can do this?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/snippets/staff-notation#nesting-staves

The alphabetical labels are arbitrary (they're just used to set the
length of each sublist in the hierarchy), so you can use whatever
helps you visualize the nesting, such as the context names:

\set ChoirStaff.systemStartDelimiterHierarchy = #'(SystemStartBar
(SystemStartBracket Main Lower) OssiaStaff)

Cheers,
Neil