Re: Artificial-looking clef in a CueVoice?

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Artificial-looking clef in a CueVoice?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 21:53:26 +0000

hello
.

On 20 May 2011, at 22:18, "Xavier Scheuer" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, changes is within documentation, but as a user I would expect this
> feature to be explained in the Notation Reference.
> NR 1.6.3 Writing parts > Formatting cue notes
> maybe as a snippet.
>
> Changes is not *explaining* how to use this feature, but rather
> *informing* that this new feature exists.
> NR is IMHO the reference that contains every command that could be used
> by a user.  It would be nice to have  \cueDuringWithClef  documented as
> well in the NR, isn't it?

well I am just finishing a relatively large patch on NR 1.6.3 so when that is
done, hopefully I'll have it approved this weekend and pushed Monday or so, we
can then incorporate this request into the new examples I'm adding.

If some wants to put in a tracker item, with a possible example or some text,
it'll stop me from having to remember : )

James