Re: Problem creating lilypond from tabledit

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Problem creating lilypond from tabledit
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:58:44 +0100

It looks like TablEdit is not exporting the LilyPond properly.  To get the music you've shown, it should export 3 voices, one with the quavers and another 2 with dotted crochets.  It's actually exporting 2 voices - one with the lower notes as single dotted crochets, and the other with chords of quavers.

Phil Holmes