Re: Polymetric music and page breaks

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Re: Polymetric music and page breaks
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 02:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

Phil,

Thanks for responding. Do keep in mind that this is only an excerpt of a 40
minute piece. I excerpted enough so that the problem would be apparent. So I
realize that everything in the excerpt is unequal and therefore confusing.
There is about 10-minutes-worth of this kind of polymetry, so nothing is
breaking in the way Lilypond would like it to; the bar lines do not line up
for ages. My question is: Is there a work-around?

cheers,
Andrea