Re: Music in text

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Music in text
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 14:28:31 +0100

Is http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Formatting-text#Music-notation-inside-markup any use?

Phil Holmes

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 1:59 PM
Subject: Music in text

Greetings, again -

I have a second problem with my long-text-in-a-transcription. I need to include a small piece of music, preferably in line with the text. The original has no clef or lines -- just notes with a slur and articulations. I'm pretty sure I've seen a discussion about this, but I can't find it in the docs, in the Snippet Repository, or in the list archives. Does anyone remember where this might  be?

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer