Chord progression simple notation

From: Roman Gorodeckij
Subject: Chord progression simple notation
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 05:19:47 +0300

Hello,

is it possible to put chords into the bars, not above them?

When we buying some sheet paper out of any shop, first thing I do when playing
some jazz piece, is
writing down chords only, I don't need melody, I'm a guitar player, I'm just a
guy who keeps the rhythm...
So I ended up using iReal, check this software, it does what I want but it's
kind of ugly...

Now I'm writing everything by hand in same manner. All we need is reprises,
codas, sentes and etc.. simple
stuff everything except notes it self =}

So my question is how to a good musical sheet with lilypond something like most
musician does with
chord progressions on paper. Here's example

 http://i.imgur.com/GQcxY.jpg

I would figure out how to do this with lilypond, after pluging lilypond to
latex, I could create a great online
web service for this =) Generating images for my songs, just simple chords and
that's it...

Reaaaly waiting for your answer=)