Re: equivalence of old XXX-spacing to new flexible vertical spacing comm

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: equivalence of old XXX-spacing to new flexible vertical spacing commands
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:06:34 +0000

hello
.

On 4 Jun 2011, at 20:43, "Marc Mouries" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there a doc page in 2.13 listing the equivalence between the old spacing
> commands to the new flexible vertical spacing commands?

Not explicitly no. The spacing is done differently in 2.13.wheneveritchanged,
so there is no one-to-one equivalent. I don't know about Kainhofer, but the
official doc page is here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/vertical-spacing

The descriptions are given as far as I can tell. There are more aspects of
control now hence the different naming.

James