RE: Correct Figured Bass signs (slashed and crossed numbers)

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Correct Figured Bass signs (slashed and crossed numbers)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:00:38 +0000

NIls
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Nils address@hidden
Sent: 09 June 2011 12:22
To: LilyPond Mailing List

Hello,

I need correct baroque figured bass signs not the modern equivalents which
Lilypond provides.

For example the slashed 6 where the slash is only in the upper part or the
slashed 4 where the slash goes vertically through the right side of the 4,
creating a "4+".
http://www.musiktheorie-aktuell.de/tutorials/regola/Hahn_petiteSixte.png . 6 in
the lower row, 4+ in the upper.

There are other signs like this, but if anyone knows at all what I'm talking
about he or she will surely know the rest.

Anyone created such a set? If not, how can I do it on my own? (Publishers will)

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/other#index-_005cbackslashed_002ddigit

This isn't what you want I know but might give you some clues (or others) how
you could go about creating that specific FB char without re-inventing the
wheel.

James