Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:47:12 +0200

Il giorno gio, 09/06/2011 alle 11.40 -0700, MING TSANG ha scritto:
> 3.  How can I install lilypond 2.14.0 for Ubuntu 10.10 so that
> frescobaldi will use 2.14.0 instead of now using 2.12.3? I download
> v2.14.0 for linux and it is a .sh file. How can I use it for install?

In Frescobaldi clic on Setting > Configure Frescobaldi, choose LilyPond
preferences.
You'll see the lilypond binaries recognized by Frescobaldi.
I think that Frescobaldi sees automatically any lilypond binary which is
in the $PATH.  Otherwise you have to add it manually.
If you install the .sh file, the binary will be in your $PATH for sure.

You can choose the default binary to use.
A pretty cool feature is the automatic selection of the right lilypond
binary (installed on your system) based on the \version statement in the
file.

HTH,
Federico