Re: Extract numbers of quarternotes per page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Extract numbers of quarternotes per page
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:25:01 +0100

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 04:10:44PM +0000, Michael B. wrote:
> I would like to extract during compilation, the number of quarter notes
> (or beat)
> that are inside every pages lilypond just printed.

Something vaguely similar was added to 2.15.0:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/saving-music-events-to-a-file

I'm currently testing a few small modifications to that file.

You would need write (or modify) a file like that.  It should be
enough to get you started, at least.

Cheers,
- Graham