Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have a hard time to upgrade frescobaldi from 1.0.2 to 1.2.0.  As a last resort I upgrade ubuntu from 10.04   to 11.04.  After laboring 4 hours, the updrade is done.  Now frescobaldi is v1.2.0.

Questions:
How can I locate the full path for lilypond 2.12.3 if it still there?

How to install lilypond v2.15.1? Will the install of v2.15.1 override v2.14.1?