Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

Federico:

Thank you very much for your help. Now I have configure frescobaldi to run v2.12.3 and v2.14.1.  Now I can go back to code lilypond scores.  I will soon start to play the development v2.15.1 when I have spare time.   I had been using jedit in window 7, but only one version of lilypond.   Now frescobaldi ubuntu provide different version of lilypond to run - an excellent software.

Thank you for the tips on terminal commands.  This is my first month of using linux ubuntu.  What is the difference between sh and sudo sh?

Blessing,
Ming.