question on a bach's canon: mordent & repeat

From: Marc Mouries
Subject: question on a bach's canon: mordent & repeat
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:38:16 -0400

Let me know if this is off-topic but i thought someone on the list might know the answers.
I am transcribing a Canon from Bach and would like your input.

1) The sign of the last measure.
The manuscript here: http://www.greatjsbach.net/mscript_img/bwv1073.jpg and the score on IMSLP show at the end what looks like a mordent but is not attached to a note. Would you have any idea about what it means?

2) Repeat
The manuscript shows marks indicating where each voice starts. The repeats however are not clear.
One score on IMSLP adds a rest before the repeat while another score found on Icking Archive does not.
Any idea which one is right?

http://imslp.org/wiki/Canon_in_A_minor,_BWV_1073_%28Bach,_Johann_Sebastian%29
http://icking-music-archive.org/scores/bach/bwv1073/

-Marc