Here is a Template for creating multiple 'mini scores' on a single page

From: James Lowe
Subject: Here is a Template for creating multiple 'mini scores' on a single page
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:39:25 +0000

Hello,

I thought this might be useful to put 'out there' on the user list*

A few months ago someone asked on this list how to create a page of (what were
essentially) single-measure, two staff-line (with Clef) 'mini scores'. Used, I
seemed to recall, for making tables of 'chords'.

I did a bit of experimenting after someone pointed out in a separate thread
that you can put pretty much anything within a \markup construct (even another
\score w/ \layout {} ), and that got me thinking.

So I came up with this .ly file (and pdf output attached). It's fully commented
so that I didn't have to also write an email explaining how I had done it to
the person who was still learning LP. It seemed to satisfy whoever it was I
gave it to in the end and came across it today, forgetting that I was meant to
share this if it worked.

Anyway, have fun

James

* It could be useful as an LSR snippet - but if anyone can come up with a
simpler way of doing this let me know.