Re: error compiling files

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: error compiling files
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:10:08 +0100

You should add the exact phrase:

\version "2.14.1"

at the top of your file called bob's happy day.ly.

However, whether you do this or not, you should still get the output since this isn't a "fatal" error.  I'm a PC user and would expect to see the output document (bob's happy day.pdf) on my desktop, since that appears to be where you've saved the source file.

--
Phil Holmes