Re: list of changes in minor versions

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: list of changes in minor versions
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:40:42 +0000 (UTC)

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=shortlog

> Why does it have to be summarized?

I don't feel any need for a summary, until the next stable version 2.16
comes out when we will want to have the usual "Changes" list on the website.

For development releases like 2.15.2, I would not expect a summary of changes.

However, one can find out what bugs have been fixed by studying the bug tracker.
Recently, people tend to mark which version their fix will appear in, so you
can find most of the changes appearing in 2.15.2 using a simple search like
this:
<http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=1&q=fixed_2_15_2>