ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path

From: Jacek Gajek
Subject: ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:16:24 +0200

Hello, I encounter the following output, no matter how do I try to use
lilypond from cmd.
"lilypond-windows" drag&drop works, but I want to generate an image
file (e.g. PNG) so I cannot use it.
What I want to include inline sheet music in a latex document. Not
interested in typing notes directly in
latex. I prefer to have them rendered in PNG files and rebuild and
include when necessary.

C:\Users\Jacek\Desktop\test>lilypond "test.ly"
GNU LilyPond 2.12.3
programming error: cannot find absolute argv0
continuing, cross fingers
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path

I have found a lot of posts with the same problem with solutions, but
I am confused what should I actually DO to get it working.
Could you provide me instructions step-by-step what should I do? I
mean, sth like this: click here, type this, press enter.
I have tried it for 3 hours, so I am not a give-me-the-codez guy.

Thanks in advance,

Jacek.a