Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:20:56 +0100

Hi guys,

In order to respond to bug reports in a prompt and efficient
manner, we are seeking 1 person who is willing to work for 20
minutes, two times a week.  Ideally this would be:
  20 minutes on Wednesday
  20 minutes on Saturday
but if necessary we could reshuffle the days.

This job is strictly limited to two 20-minute periods -- by all
means use a kitchen timer or something to make sure that you don't
go over.  Spending more time is neither required nor desired.

Duties are listed here and on additional pages linked from here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/bug-squad-setup
with the exception that those pages may discuss "15 minutes a
week" instead of "two 20-minutes periods a week".  This will be
fixed when 2.15.3 is released.

If you volunteer, you are not expected to read any material or do
any setup ahead of time; we expect you to spend the first two or
three 20-minute periods reading the instructions about what to do.

Cheers,
- Graham